Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this by accident and it came out insanely delicious. Don't eat too much of this because your guests might think you're insanely smelly or that some chemical warfare took place in your house.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained
- 1 -2 shallot
- 1⁄2 bunch parsley
- 1 lemon
- 2 -3 dashes red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, add the shallot and parsley. Pulse to get it started.
- Add chickpeas in batches and pulse each time.
- Season and add the juice of one lemon and the vinegar. Pulse again.
- Then slowly drizzle in the olive oil as you are mixing it until it becomes a smooth consistency. You may add more oil if you want it smoother.
- Place in a serving vessel and drizzle more olive oil on top.