Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies
- preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave or in double boiler, pour into large bowl.
- Add sugars and beat until desolved.
- While beating add eggs one at a time and add vanilla.
- When wet ingredients are well mixed, add dry ingredients except chocolate chips in order listed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form with your hands little pucks about 2inches in diameter using 1 oz of dough and place on parchemin paper lined cookie sheet, do not overload cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes let cool on sheet for 3 mins then transfer to wire rack.