Recipe by FROMPHILLY
I call these reverse because instead of the cheddar and bacon being on the outside its stuffed in the inside. I think beef bouillon and Worcestershire sauce give it a really beefy taste!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- hamburger bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grillpan or grill.
- Mix the ground turkey, beef bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder until blended.
- Spread mixture into four even portions.
- Split each of the even portions into two halves.
- Mix bacon and cheese and divide into four portions.
- Place divided cheese mixtures on the one side of burger halves mixtures.
- Put other side of burger mixture on top to form complete burgers.
- Place burgers on grill and cook for about seven minutes on each side or until well done.
- Serve with hamburger buns and enjoy!