Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I took the recipe for Fiber One cookies and changed it up a little...
Make and share this Revamped Fiber One Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together everything except brownie mix and chocolate chips. I have found that it works best to let the Fiber One cereal absorb so of the liquid beforehand to soften the cereal up. I usually let it soak for about 5 minutes, but the longer the better.
- Add in brownie mix, then chocolate chips.
- Drop on to greased cookie sheet or pour into greased pan for brownies.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, sometimes a little less, as to prevent them from drying out too much.
- Adding raisins and/or peanuts to the mix is great however it adds to the calorie count as well.
I enjoyed the results on this one, but had some problems. When I mixed this up there was NO WAY that there was enough liquid. I had to add quite a bit of liquid to get it to even be fully mixable. Had there been more liquid for the cereal to sit in originally I think it would have been less chewy. Nice flavor, though.