Sandy in Houston's Note:
I got this recipe from my niece after eating it at a family 4th of July picnic. I haven't made it myself yet because it makes a LOT and I haven't had an occasion to use the recipe yet. It really is tastey and I'll make it soon as I have the opportunity.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb uncooked penne pasta
- 1 lb frozen beans and carrots, mixture (baby carrots, green and yellow beans)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1Cut chicken into 1-inch chunks. Salt and pepper lightly.
- 2In medium bowl, blend dressing ingredients.
- 3In Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables after 8 minutes. Return to a boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender. Rinse in cold water to cool; drain.
- 4Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir 7 to 9 minutes or until chicken is browned and internal juices run clear.
- 5In very large bowl, combine pasta, vegetables, chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes; mix well.
- 6Add dressing to salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate thoroughly before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reunion Pasta Salad With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen beans and carrots
white wine vinegar