- 4 ounces corned beef, shaved or sliced very thin
- 1⁄2 cup sauerkraut
- 2 slices baby swiss cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 slices dark rye bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter one slice of rye bread and place on non-stick skillet or griddle.
- Layer the corned beef, the sauerkraut and the swiss cheese on top of the corned beef.
- Spread the stoneground mustard on the remaining slice of rye bread.
- Place on top of the sandwich- mustard side down.
- Butter the top of the sandwich with the remaining tablespoon of butter and grill until golden on each side.