- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 6 slices rye bread
- 3 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 lb cooked thinly sliced corned beef
- 8 ounces drained sauerkraut
- softened margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayo and chili sauce.
- Spread over 3 slices bread.
- Arrange cheese, corned beef, and sauerkraut on top.
- Top with other 3 slices of bread, spread with margarine.
- Place margarine side down in lg.
- Spread margarine on the now top slices of bread.
- Cook on low heat about 15 min, until both sides are lightly browned and heated through.