Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
An easy, tasty reuben you can make in the microwave.
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- 12 thin slices deli corned beef
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 12 ounces Coleslaw
- 4 thin slices red onions
- Spread tortillas with dressing.
- Top each with 3 slices corned beef.
- Add 1-1/2 slices cheese each.
- Add coleslaw and onions.
- Roll up and wrap in damp paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
I didn't really care for these. The 4 minutes in the micro seemed way too long also.
These are so easy and good. I added extra corned beef and onions because we like them a lot. Nice change from the regular reuben. I will use this recipe again for sure!