Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Excellent little treat for the reuben lovers out there!! Yummy!
Make and share this Reuben Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pie crust, unbaked cut into 4 wedges
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained well
- 4 ounces swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 lb slivered corned beef
- Mix cheese, kraut, and the corned beef. Place a heaping tablespoon of filling in the center of each wedge. Fold LENTHGWAY and press and seal. Bake ungrease sheet for 12 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees or till nicely browned.
- serve with thousand island dressing if desired.
These are very easy and taste great! I'm going to use this recipe again as an appetizer by cutting the pie crust into 8 pieces. My guests will flip over them! Thanks for posting.