Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My friend Cindy brought this spread to bible study frequently. It was a hit with all of us, especially because it only takes a few minutes to make!
- 1 (8 ounce) can corned beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 cup swiss cheese or 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- Layer the ingredients in a shallow casserole dish. Cover and microwave on full power for 2 minutes. Stir, then microwave 2 more minutes or until heated through. Serve with assorted crackers.