Recipe by NC Gal
Got this from the News & Observer...very yummy and different kind of dip to serve. From the cookbook "Flavors of Fearrington"
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cooked corned beef
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven 375.
- mix together cream cheese, sauerkraut, corned beef, onion ketchup, mustard and swiss cheese untill well combined.
- Put in cassarole dish and bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 5 to 8 minutes.
- serve warm with triscuits or rye crackers.