1/1 Photo of Reuben "sandwiches" in a Tortilla
This is a great twist on rueben sandwiches and it's much easier to eat and reheat. I do not remember where I heard about this recipe or the exact measurements I just "eyeball" everything and I thought I'd give everyone a guess at how to start.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1drain saurkraut.
- 2wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 1 minute.
- 3heat oil in frying pan.
- 4in heated tortillas layer meat, saurkraut and cheese.
- 5roll like a burrito.
- 6fry on both sides in oiled pan until brown and cheese is melted.
- 7serve with plenty of dressing on the side for dipping.
- 8you can also add a bit of dressing in the tortilla while heating if you'd like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben "sandwiches" in a Tortilla
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 863.2
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 175.8 mg
- Sodium 2612.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 40.8 g