This is a great twist on rueben sandwiches and it's much easier to eat and reheat. I do not remember where I heard about this recipe or the exact measurements I just "eyeball" everything and I thought I'd give everyone a guess at how to start.
- drain saurkraut.
- wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 1 minute.
- heat oil in frying pan.
- in heated tortillas layer meat, saurkraut and cheese.
- roll like a burrito.
- fry on both sides in oiled pan until brown and cheese is melted.
- serve with plenty of dressing on the side for dipping.
- you can also add a bit of dressing in the tortilla while heating if you'd like.