1/2 Photos of Reuben Sandwich - Microwave
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it sure makes it easy to get a fast sandwich on the table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a medium-size microwave-safe dinner plate, mound corned beef in 2 piles.
- 2Top each pile of meat with the sauerkraut.
- 3Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) 3 to 4 minutes or until heated.
- 4Top each pile with a cheese slice.
- 5Cook, uncovered, on high 1 to 2 minutes more or till cheese is melted.
- 6Meanwhile, place toasted bread on individual plates.
- 7Spread one side of bread slices with salad dressing or mustard.
- 8To serve, use a wide spatula to transfer each mound of meat to the dressing side of 2 bread slices.
- 9Top with remaining bread slices, dressing-side down.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Sandwich - Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.8
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 1557.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 28.5 g