Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it sure makes it easy to get a fast sandwich on the table.
- On a medium-size microwave-safe dinner plate, mound corned beef in 2 piles.
- Top each pile of meat with the sauerkraut.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) 3 to 4 minutes or until heated.
- Top each pile with a cheese slice.
- Cook, uncovered, on high 1 to 2 minutes more or till cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, place toasted bread on individual plates.
- Spread one side of bread slices with salad dressing or mustard.
- To serve, use a wide spatula to transfer each mound of meat to the dressing side of 2 bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread slices, dressing-side down.
This was so easy to prepare and oh so tasty!! Did put it in my George Foreman grill instead of the microwave and used some specialty kind of bread. Used yellow mustard. Thanks lazyme! Made for Photo Tag. :)