Reuben Sandwich Casserole
- In a mixing bowl, combine drained sauerkraut, onion, parsley, and caraway seeds.
- Spread sauerkraut mixture evenly into a 3-quart rectangular casserole dish.
- Top wtih 2 cups of the cheese, 2/3 cup of the salad dressing, and the corned beef.
- Top with the remaining 2/3 cup salad dressing and 2 cups cheese.
- In a large bowl, toss the bread cubes in melted butter until coated.
- Sprinkle bread cubes over the top of the casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for about 35 minutes or until heated through and bread cubes are browned.