Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This goes along with the Corned Beef and Cabbage...the Right Way... that I just posted... after all, you should have a little bit of leftovers.
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 ounces thinly sliced corned beef
- 2 ounces sauerkraut
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- Heat medium skillet over medium heat. Butter bread on one side. Place one slice of bread, buttered side down, in skillet. Layer corned beef, sauerkraut and mozzarella on bread. Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Cook, turning once, until bread is browned, sandwich is heated through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.