Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love these!
- 8 slices rye bread
- 3⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 8 slices pastrami
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- Spread each slice of bread with thousand island dressing.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with sauerkraut, cheese and pastrami.
- Place remaining bread slices on sandwich. Spread margarine on the outsides of each sandwich.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Grill until browned, then turn and grill until heated through, and cheese is melted.
Big hit with my DH and I right here! I served it with garlic dill pickles and coleslaw on the side. What a great sammie! Thank you!