Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy salad to serve for brunch or a party as it can be prepared ahead of time. Great served with fresh fruit and rye rolls.
- 3⁄4 head chopped lettuce
- 3 (1 ounce) packagesbuddig corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄2 cup kosher dill pickle, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce (optional)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- Layer in a 13x9 glass pan, lettuce, beef, sauerkraut and pickles.
- If desired mix chili sauce with mayonnaise.
- Spread mayonnaise over top of salad.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve cut into squares.
Oh I loved this! Very tasty! If you like reubens, you must make this simple dish! I served it with toast points and rye bread. So easy and so good! Thanks!