Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Had these at Summerfest in Milwaukee and just had to re-create. I have deep-fried or baked with success. Great served with a horseradish sauce.
- Slice corned beef into ribbons (I roll a few pieces up like a cigar and make thin slices).
- Combine cheese, sliced beef and kraut in a bowl.
- Place approx 1/3 cup of the corned beef mixture in egg roll wrapper, roll up egg roll fashion sealing the last edge with water.
- To bake: spray sheet pan with spray oil, place rolls seam side down, spray liberally with more spay oil. Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes rotating half-way through baking. Bake until brown.
- To Deep Fry: Heat oil to 350°F - add rolls, fry until brown and crisy, drain on paper towels.
Oh-my-goodness! These are SO good! We deep-fried them to the peak of perfection, and then demolished the stacke (except we saved out two for our lunch tomorrow!).... Ended up using Monterey Jack and some Mozzarella cheese ("someone" used the last Swiss and didn't mark the shopping list!), and used canned corned beef. Served with Thousand Island Dressing. Double ymmmm! We loved 'em! KEEPER! *Made for PAC Spring 2007*