Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is from Taste of Home.
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 4 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 4 slices corned beef, halved
- 4 slices swiss cheese, halved
- Roll dough into a 12 x 9-inch rectangle and then cut into eight 3-inch by 4 ½-inch rectangles.
- Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Place a slice of beef on each rectangle, top with about 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut mixture and a slice of cheese; roll up.
- Place with seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 12-14 minutes or until golden.