A new twist for a classic sandwich. Nice for an appetizer or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll dough into a 12 x 9 inch rectangle.
- 2Cut dough into 8 smaller rectangles.
- 3Combine dressing and sauerkraut.
- 4On each piece of dough, place 1/2 slice of corned beef, 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut/dressing mix, and 1/2 slice of cheese.
- 5Fold dough over to enclose filling, and place seam side down onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 322.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust