Recipe by TGirl,RN
A new twist for a classic sandwich. Nice for an appetizer or snack.
Top Review by TheDancingCook
DH and I are Reuben lovers and I've made these before; very good. They are easier to re-heat than a regular pre-made reuben sandwich because they don't come out soggy as a sandwich would. Good post!
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon thousand island dressing
- 4 slices corned beef
- 4 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll dough into a 12 x 9 inch rectangle.
- Cut dough into 8 smaller rectangles.
- Combine dressing and sauerkraut.
- On each piece of dough, place 1/2 slice of corned beef, 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut/dressing mix, and 1/2 slice of cheese.
- Fold dough over to enclose filling, and place seam side down onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.