Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A new twist for a classic sandwich. Nice for an appetizer or snack.
Make and share this Reuben Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Roll dough into a 12 x 9 inch rectangle.
- Cut dough into 8 smaller rectangles.
- Combine dressing and sauerkraut.
- On each piece of dough, place 1/2 slice of corned beef, 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut/dressing mix, and 1/2 slice of cheese.
- Fold dough over to enclose filling, and place seam side down onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
DH and I are Reuben lovers and I've made these before; very good. They are easier to re-heat than a regular pre-made reuben sandwich because they don't come out soggy as a sandwich would. Good post!
This is actually from www.tasteofhome.com and is credited to Patty Kile from Greentown PA. It sounds yummy. Thanks for posting :)