Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a unique appetizer.
Make and share this Reuben Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- For pasrty: Cut shortening, cream cheese, flour and caraway seeds together into crumbs or small clumps.
- Add salt and water.
- Form into dough.
- Roll dough into 2 rectangles of approximately 11X9 inches.
- Set aside.
- For Filling: Spread salad dressing on pastry rectangles.
- Top with layers of corned beef, swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
- Fold in ends of dough.
- Roll up to jelly roll fashion.
- Seal the roll.
- Bake at 450 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slice the roll up into 1 inch slices.
- May insert party toothpicks if desired.
- Arrange on serving tray or platter.