Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Only 5 ingredients to make this. So tasty and easy.
Make and share this Reuben Roll recipe from Food.com.
- Unroll dough and cover with the pastrami, leaving a half-inch border around the edges.
- Spread dressing over the meat.
- Top with sauerkraut& cheese.
- Beginning with the long edge, roll up jelly-roll fashion.
- Pinch the seam to seal and tuck under edges.
- Place seam side down on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes until golden.
- Cut into quarters.
This was very easy to make. My family and friends loved it and dishes like this convince them I am a great cook. I used frozen bread dough instead of pizza crust and it came out beautiful!
Merlot, I fixed a big ole corn beef roast sunday,and decided to use the leftover corn beef to try this recipe as I LOVE Reuben sandwiches,I was so pleased with the outcome. This was very easy to make,and Delicious!!! Thanks!!! Darlene Summers