Top Review by Lauren-Grace
I am married to a reuben-lovin' man. I made this at his request. The pizzas turned out just great. I have never been crazy about sauerkraut but combined with the cheese and caraway seed made it taste delicious. My husband was in reuben heaven. It is important to drain the kraut very well. I drained it in a collander and then used paper towels to soak up any extra. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 4 small Boboli pizza crusts
- 1 lb shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1 lb corned beef, thinly sliced
- 2 2⁄3 cups sauerkraut, well drained
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each pizza crust with 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over the pizza crusts.
- Place corned beef slices evenly over the pizza crusts, folding as needed.
- Spread the remainder of the mustard evenly over the corned beef slices on each pizza.
- Add sauerkraut evenly onto each pizza.
- Sprinkle remainder of cheese evenly over each pizza.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Place pizzas on a pre-heated baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes or until pizzas are well heated and cheese is melted.