Recipe by princess buttercup
Your old tangy favorite in a new form!
Top Review by BeachGirl
Delicious way to have Reubens, which I love! I made these pizzas on 12 pocketless pitas rather than a pizza crust, and baked them only about 8 minutes. The only other thing I did was add 2 tsp caraway seeds to sauce, which had a nice balance of flavors. The amount of sauce and toppings was just the perfect amount for these 12 pitas. I will be making these little pizzas, freezing, stacking, and keeping in the freezer for quick lunches. .Thanks for sharing this winning recipe, Buttercup!
- 2 large Boboli pizza crusts (check out Boboli Pizza Crust Clone #37455 for the crust.)
- 1 lb corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1 can sauerkraut, drained (approx. 2 cups)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- sliced dill pickle
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix miracle whip, mustard, and horseradish in bowl.
- Spread 1 cup sauce on each pizza crust.
- Distribute half the corned beef on each crust.
- Distribute half the saurkraut on each crust.
- "1cup cheese per crust.
- Place pickles on (like pepperoni on a pizza).
- Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes (until cheese melts).
- These can be made on various crusts; (homemade, english muffins, refrigerated pizza crust, Boboli's are easy and my favorite).