Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've made this meatloaf for years but I didn't have it written down anywhere so I had to wait til I made it again tonight to measure the ingredients. I'm not usually a huge fan of sauerkraut but my husband likes it so I combined a couple of different recipes to come up with this.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, dressing, egg and pepper.
- Pat into approximately a 10x12 rectangle on a piece of waxed paper.
- Top with sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, and roll up like a jelly roll.
- Seal ends and place seam side down into a meatloaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until done.
- I usually sprinkle a little more cheese on top and put it back into the oven to melt it.
This was pretty good and easy. It did have a "Rueben" taste to it. Thanks.