Alisa Lea's Note:
I've made this meatloaf for years but I didn't have it written down anywhere so I had to wait til I made it again tonight to measure the ingredients. I'm not usually a huge fan of sauerkraut but my husband likes it so I combined a couple of different recipes to come up with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, dressing, egg and pepper.
- 2Pat into approximately a 10x12 rectangle on a piece of waxed paper.
- 3Top with sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, and roll up like a jelly roll.
- 4Seal ends and place seam side down into a meatloaf pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until done.
- 6I usually sprinkle a little more cheese on top and put it back into the oven to melt it.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.6 mg
- Sodium 558.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: