Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you like sauerkraut and corned beef you will like this meatloaf. It is very yummy. From: Recipe-Source
- Combine all ingredients except last 3 in medium bowl.
- Press 1/2 of mixture in bottom of loaf pan.
- Make slight indentation, lengthwise down center of meatloaf.
- Combine all the filling mixture and put in indentation.
- Top with remaining meat mixture, pressing to enclose filling and sealing edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
My original rating (5 stars) did not include any coments, so here they are..... It took a little extra time to make, but if you like corned beef and sauerkraut, do try it. I used leftover cooked corned beef, but canned should taste about the same. Also, I used ground turkey instead of beef. My DH loved it and wants me to make it again soon.