Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like Reuben sandwiches, well here is a wonderful dish! It is smells wonderful baking too! Oh, did I tell you it really tastes yummy? :-) Give it a try!!!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine kraut (chopped) and corned beef.
- In another bowl, combine soup, dressing, milk, onion, and mustard; mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce onto a 9x13-inch pan.
- Place 3 lasagne noodles on top.
- Top with 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Mix the bread crumbs and the butter and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake covered 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let it set awhile before serving.
Surprisingly, this was quite good. I made it for a St. Patrick's Day potluck and it disappeared. I baked for 50 minutes but the bottom noodles were still a bit crispy.
Double the cheese and add to each layer rather than just the top layer.
if you go to my site you will know i like reubans lol and this is good