Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family loves Reuben's, so this is a fave munchie around here. It is also good served with crackers if you don't want to do the whole bread thing. Great party food!!
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 8 (2 cup) ouncesshredded swiss cheese
- 8 ounces deli corned beef, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 (1 lb) loafunsliced pumpernickel bread or 1 (1 lb) loaf rye bread or 1 (1 lb) loaf sourdough bread
- fresh vegetables (, celery, carrots, cukes, etc.)
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except bread and veggies.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut thin, lengthwise slice off of top of bread.
- Hollow out center of bread, reserving bread to use for dipping, and leaving 1-inch shell.
- fill with dip.
- Serve with reserved bread and veggie dippers.