My family loves Reuben's, so this is a fave munchie around here. It is also good served with crackers if you don't want to do the whole bread thing. Great party food!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 8 (2 cup) ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 8 ounces deli corned beef, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 (1 lb) loaf unsliced pumpernickel bread or 1 (1 lb) loaf rye bread or 1 (1 lb) loaf sourdough bread
- fresh vegetables (, celery, carrots, cukes, etc.)
- 1In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except bread and veggies.
- 2Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 3Cut thin, lengthwise slice off of top of bread.
- 4Hollow out center of bread, reserving bread to use for dipping, and leaving 1-inch shell.
- 5fill with dip.
- 6Serve with reserved bread and veggie dippers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben in the Round
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.2
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.7 g
- Cholesterol 171.2 mg
- Sodium 987.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 47.1 g