Recipe by jonesies
This recipe is already lightened by using ham instead of corned beef. You can further lighted by using light or fat free thousand island dressing and reduced fat swiss cheese. A snap to put together and very tasty to boot!
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- 8 ounces deli ham, sliced
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 1⁄3 cups Coleslaw, from the deli
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread tortillas with the thousand island dressing. Top with equal amounts of the ham and swiss cheese.
- Spoon on equal amounts of coleslaw and sliced onion.
- Roll up tortillas and wrap in wax paper.
- Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove paper, cut wraps in half crosswise.