This recipe is already lightened by using ham instead of corned beef. You can further lighted by using light or fat free thousand island dressing and reduced fat swiss cheese. A snap to put together and very tasty to boot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread tortillas with the thousand island dressing. Top with equal amounts of the ham and swiss cheese.
- 2Spoon on equal amounts of coleslaw and sliced onion.
- 3Roll up tortillas and wrap in wax paper.
- 4Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 5Remove paper, cut wraps in half crosswise.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Ham & Cheese Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.6
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 1451.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 30.0 g