Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe is already lightened by using ham instead of corned beef. You can further lighted by using light or fat free thousand island dressing and reduced fat swiss cheese. A snap to put together and very tasty to boot!
- Spread tortillas with the thousand island dressing. Top with equal amounts of the ham and swiss cheese.
- Spoon on equal amounts of coleslaw and sliced onion.
- Roll up tortillas and wrap in wax paper.
- Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove paper, cut wraps in half crosswise.
I haven't actually tried these, but my reuban obessed husband likes them enough to run to the store to get ingredients if we run out.