Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Like the deli, only at home.
Make and share this Reuben Grill for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 4 slices rye meal or 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced cooked corned beef
- soft butter
- Spread dressing on 2 slices bread.
- Top with cheese, sauerkraut, meat and remaining bread slices.
- Spread butter on outsides of sandwiches.
- Grill in skillet over low to medium heat until brown and cheese is melted, 5 to 7 minutes on each side.