I found this recipe for juicy he-man sandwiches on the web.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Form the sausage into 4 patties.
- 2Fry the patties in a skillet over medium heat until cooked and brown, about 5 minutes on each side then drain on paper toweling.
- 3Heat oven to 375°F.
- 4Mix sauerkraut, caraway seeds, brown sugar & mustard in small saucepan; heat until hot.
- 5Spread two bagel halves with the dressing, spoon half the sauerkraut onto two bagel halves; top each with two sausage patties, the remaining sauerkraut, cheese and the remaining bagel halves.
- 6Wrap each bagel in aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes.
- 7Unwrap and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben-esque Bagel Creations
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1110.2
- Calories from Fat 672
- Total Fat 74.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 272.7 mg
- Sodium 2096.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 76.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: