Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Posted in response for recipe request. Sounds like a good mini Reuben sandwich appetizer.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 large) packagechopped corned beef or 1 (1 large) packagedeli corned beef
- hot mustard (opt. for topping)
- Mix all ingredients together and put in greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve with party bread or crackers.
- Serve with hot mustard on the side for topping (optional).
We got a winner here! Everyone loved it, even the kids. I served with Rye Crisps but it would go well with party rye or whatever. There was not mention of how to treat the meat so I purchased two pretty thick slices and made a small cube. Worked great because you got the flavor of the corned beef in the bite without losing the other flavors.
very good...make it last night for new year's eve!