Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
hot reuben dip
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shreded
- 1⁄2 lb corned beef, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- rye bread, squares
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix half of the Swiss cheese with all the ingredients except the bread squares.
- Place the mixture into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle the top with remaining cheese. Heat in the oven until bubbly, about 20 minutes. Turn on the broiler and brown the top.
- Serve the dip with the bread squares alongside.