Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great party dip! This came from Family Circle. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 lb diced corned beef
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained well
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- rye crackers or rye bread
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a 1-quart casserole dish.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix corned beef, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard. Spoon into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with Rye crackers or Rye bread.