Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A friend gave this recipe to me. It is really pretty good
Make and share this Reuben Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 cups corned beef, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients, cover and cook. If you are short on time 45 minutes on high, or 2-3 hours on low. Serve with cocktail rye crackers.
YUMMY! This was great! I used more 1000 Island Dressing than called for, and quite a bit more cheese. Otherwise made as directed. Recipe doesn't say to, but I strained the sauerkraut. Thought it would be too soupy otherwise. Thanks LilPup! I'll make this again! Made for 2009 Fall Pac