Recipe by CMRath
Live with ZEST! At least that's what the label said! I've not tried this yet, but it sounds yummy! Serve hot with rye or pumpernickel bread sticks.
Top Review by mickeydownunder
Just HAD to try this, TRUE! As "HAD THE URGE" for a Reuban too! Delightful recipe, easy to make, Healthy, delish for friends and family sake! Used rye cocktail rounds, with thousand island dressing on, preference for me, Did I say I ENJOYED this recipe? Next time, might be more adventurous, add roasted red peppers, clack olives too, Then again, is good JUST the way it is for you know who! Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup frank's sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 4 ounces sliced corned beef, finely diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk