Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Live with ZEST! At least that's what the label said! I've not tried this yet, but it sounds yummy! Serve hot with rye or pumpernickel bread sticks.
- 1⁄2 cup frank's sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 4 ounces sliced corned beef, finely diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- Combine and heat all ingredients, except for milk, in a small saucepan over low heat until hot.
- Thin with milk if necessary.
Just HAD to try this, TRUE! As "HAD THE URGE" for a Reuban too! Delightful recipe, easy to make, Healthy, delish for friends and family sake! Used rye cocktail rounds, with thousand island dressing on, preference for me, Did I say I ENJOYED this recipe? Next time, might be more adventurous, add roasted red peppers, clack olives too, Then again, is good JUST the way it is for you know who! Thanks!