Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I adore this! I will often use a larger size can of kraut because I love it. I like it best on toasted pumpernickel, but it's good on fresh slices of cocktail pumpernickel bread too. Try making a sandwich with a slather of spicy brown mustard.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing
- 1 lb swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 lb corned beef, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, well-drained, squeezed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dressing, cheese, beef and sauerkraut together well.
- Place in a 9x13 casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and top begins to brown.
- Serve with pumpernickel or rye bread.