Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple hot dip that can be served with rye crackers or party rye bread.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese (grated)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 ounces corned beef (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup sauerkraut (chopped, drained)
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until melted and hot.
- Thin with addddional milk if necessary.
- Serve with rye crackers or party rye bread.
I love corned beef and sauerkraut, so this was right up my alley. This recipe goes together quickly and was very easy to make. I served it with crackers.