Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Joyce Brown made this. It's good. Yes I like reubens, lol. Look at my site.
- 1 quart drained sauerkraut
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 (8 ounce) packages dried beef
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 20 slices rye cocktail bread
- Mix all ingredients together, except bread.
- Serve on cocktail rye bread.
Dienia!! This is awesome!!! The most easy and wonderful tasting dip I've tried in quite some time! I mean, I've been trying some other Reuben Dips lately, but I can honestly tell you that I DID have all of these ingredients on hand, and your recipe absolutely satisfied my craving for a Reuben better than the others did!!! Thank you SO MUCH for posting this! You are a doll!!! :)