Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces sliced corned beef, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk (optional)
- rye crackers
- Heat cream cheese, sour cream, corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut in small sauce pan over low heat until hot, thin with milk if necessary.
- Serve with rye crackers.
I made this recipe for a couple of parties I was invited to and it was a huge hit!! Just need to be careful not to overcook it. Prepared right it is a delicious recipe and a little different than the usual party dips you see. Thanks for the recipe!!
This was very easy to make. I just put everything in a crockpot and it kept the dip warm all day New Year's. I had to add milk every now and then but it was no big deal. Very good recipe and went over well with my party.