Recipe by Ducky
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
Top Review by Tara0503
I made this recipe for a couple of parties I was invited to and it was a huge hit!! Just need to be careful not to overcook it. Prepared right it is a delicious recipe and a little different than the usual party dips you see. Thanks for the recipe!!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces sliced corned beef, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk (optional)
- rye crackers