Recipe by Anonymity
One of my "never fails" recipes. Only 5 ingredients but delicious. Every time I bring this to a gathering I always remember to bring copies of the recipe as it is always requested.
Top Review by emsawyer
I made this for New Year's Eve and it was a huge hit. It's now Super Bowl Sunday and I'm going to make it again. I serve it with the little rye bread squares and a butter spreader to spread it on the bread.
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces thinly sliced corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed