Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you like reuben sandwiches, you will love the great flavor of this dip.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 lb sliced corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with wheat or rye crackers.
This tasted just like a reuben and was the perfect way to use up St. Patrick's Day leftovers. I left out the sour cream and used homemade thousand island. Everyone loved it! Thanks :)
Excellent with dark rye as a sandwich or with pumpernickel squares.