Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of my treasured Taste of Home recipes. If you like Rueben sandwiches, you're sure to like these quick and easy roll-ups.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinshed, well drained and chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon thousand island dressing
- 4 slices swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 slices deli corned beef (thin slices)
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing.
- Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle.
- Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut mixture.
- Roll up each from the short side. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Quick, Easy, and Yummy. Thanks.