1/2 Photos of Reuben Crescents
I just can't pass up a tasty reuben! You can substitute pastrami or turkey pastrami for the corned beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- 2Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle.
- 3Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut mixture.
- 4Roll up each from the short side and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.0 mg
- Sodium 658.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g