Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just can't pass up a tasty reuben! You can substitute pastrami or turkey pastrami for the corned beef.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon thousand island dressing
- 4 slices processed swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 slices deli corned beef (thin slices)
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle.
- Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut mixture.
- Roll up each from the short side and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
These are sooooo good! I pressed the dough all around the filling so mine were more like bundles than crescents; however that didn't take anything away from the fantastic taste. Will definitely make these again.
Fantastic! All I would add is extra sauce on the side for dipping.
Excellent! They turned out to be very pretty appetizers for a party! Forgot to buy thousand island, so just used mustard mixed with a little mayo (50/50). Great taste and presentation!