1/5 Photos of Reuben Casserole
Karen B's Note:
This tastes just exactly like a Reuben Sandwich but much easier! You can even make ahead and reheat or put in refrigerator and bake just before serving! This is so good!!!! Also a great potluck dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put half of the rye bread cubes into a greased sheet cake pan.
- 2Top with the sauerkraut.
- 3Mix the sour cream and thousand island dressing together and spoon half on top the sauerkraut.
- 4Top with 1 cup of the swiss cheese.
- 5Top with the corned beef.
- 6Top with the rest of the sour cream/dressing mix.
- 7Lastly, top with the remainder of the bread cubes and the remainder of the swiss cheese.
- 8Drizzle the melted butter over all.
- 9Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 10Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 11Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.1
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 1009.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: