This tastes just exactly like a Reuben Sandwich but much easier! You can even make ahead and reheat or put in refrigerator and bake just before serving! This is so good!!!! Also a great potluck dish.
- Put half of the rye bread cubes into a greased sheet cake pan.
- Top with the sauerkraut.
- Mix the sour cream and thousand island dressing together and spoon half on top the sauerkraut.
- Top with 1 cup of the swiss cheese.
- Top with the corned beef.
- Top with the rest of the sour cream/dressing mix.
- Lastly, top with the remainder of the bread cubes and the remainder of the swiss cheese.
- Drizzle the melted butter over all.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.