1/1 Photo of Reuben Casserole
Quick, easy, warm and yummy. If you like the sandwich, you'll love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Coat bread pieces in the melted butter and set aside.
- 3Break up the corned beef into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Drizzle with thousand island dressing.
- 5Cover with the sauerkraut and then sprinkle a layer of the cheese.
- 6Top with tomatoes (you can leave these out, I think it adds a bit of color!).
- 7Cover with breadcrumbs and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.6
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 1179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 18.3 g