Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, easy, warm and yummy. If you like the sandwich, you'll love this!
Make and share this Reuben Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat bread pieces in the melted butter and set aside.
- Break up the corned beef into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Drizzle with thousand island dressing.
- Cover with the sauerkraut and then sprinkle a layer of the cheese.
- Top with tomatoes (you can leave these out, I think it adds a bit of color!).
- Cover with breadcrumbs and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
This was so YUMMY. I cut the ingredients back to about half to make a smaller casserole and used a loaf style pan. Plus it so quick and easy to throw together. I think next time and there will be a next time LOL I will add some bread to the bottom to the bottom and then do the layers with maybe a layer of cheese on top of the meat. Thanks for positng a casserole recipes for one of my favorite sandwichs. Made for Pac Fall 2009