- 1 lb sauerkraut
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced fine
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, diced fine
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 2 cups swiss cheese
- 2⁄3 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) can corned beef, Sliced Thin
- 1 cup rye bread, cubed and tossed with below
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine and mix together sauerkraut, onion, parsley, and caraway seeds.
- Top with 1 cup Swiss Cheese, 1/3 Cup of Dressing and meat.
- Top with remaining cheese and dressing. Sprinkle with prepared bread cubes, and bake near center of the oven for 35 to 40 minutes at 375 degrees.