Recipe by Bobtail
I have not tried this, but the picture I have looks delicious. I have posted it because I think you can tell by the list of ingredients if it will appeal to you! Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by lolablitz
Oh wow SO GOOD! My husband and I ate Way too much of this and our 18 month old LOVED it! I doubled the recipe and cooked it in a 9x13 pan (and am glad I did because we ate more than 1/2 the pan!). I think next time I'll double it again and use even more cabbage (5 cups ) because it's low-calorie and so good for you. Thanks for the awesome recipe that I'll be making many more times!
ETA: I used the regular biscuits this time and they don't work as well as the mega or big or whatever kind. I think 16oz of the jumbo ones work better. Also, be sure to spray your pyrex with non-stick spray so the biscuits don't stick (oops).
- 29.58 ml butter
- 473.18 ml chopped cabbage
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 141.74 g corned beef, chopped
- 1.23 ml caraway seed
- 78.07 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 14.79 ml thousand island dressing
- 141.74 g can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter and stir in cabbage, onion and caraway seeds.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes over medium heat, until crispy tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine corned beef, cheese and dressing, mixing well.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits.
- Place in an ungreased 8 inch round pan.
- Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
- Spoon hot cabbage mixture over biscuits.
- Top this with the corned beef mixture.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until a deep golden brown.
- Cut into 6 wedges.