1/4 Photos of Reuben Cabbage Bake
I have not tried this, but the picture I have looks delicious. I have posted it because I think you can tell by the list of ingredients if it will appeal to you! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a medium skillet, melt butter and stir in cabbage, onion and caraway seeds.
- 3Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes over medium heat, until crispy tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4In a small bowl, combine corned beef, cheese and dressing, mixing well.
- 5Separate dough into 5 biscuits.
- 6Place in an ungreased 8 inch round pan.
- 7Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
- 8Spoon hot cabbage mixture over biscuits.
- 9Top this with the corned beef mixture.
- 10Bake for 18-25 minutes or until a deep golden brown.
- 11Cut into 6 wedges.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Cabbage Bake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 500.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g