I have not tried this, but the picture I have looks delicious. I have posted it because I think you can tell by the list of ingredients if it will appeal to you! Hope you enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter and stir in cabbage, onion and caraway seeds.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes over medium heat, until crispy tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine corned beef, cheese and dressing, mixing well.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits.
- Place in an ungreased 8 inch round pan.
- Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
- Spoon hot cabbage mixture over biscuits.
- Top this with the corned beef mixture.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until a deep golden brown.
- Cut into 6 wedges.